Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born on May 31, 1961, in Rochester, Minnesota,[ one of five children of Clifford and Barbara Barry Thompson, a musician. [ She is the sister of Coleen Goodrich and Shannon Katona, and two brothers Andrew and Barry. Her mother hails from Ireland. Mikhail Baryshnikov, who was then the artistic director, told herthat "You're an amazing dancer however, you're a bit bulky." According to her, it was "my epiphany ," when I decided to stop dancing and not be a ballet dancer. It was a wonderful moment because I was able to bang my head on the wall for 10 years. "[ She switched her attention on acting. In the year 20 she moved to New York with Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elisabeth Shue and a few others from Burger King ads. In 1982, CareerThompson was Cecily "Sissy", a live-action interactive video game dubbed MysteryDisc Murder? Jaws 3-Dwas her film debut in 1983. I also claimed that I could waterski. I didn't. I had to learn water-skiing techniques that were very challenging in five days since I needed to perform the Sea World water skiing show. I have no idea how swimming works!" She followed that with All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (1984) and The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amber Lancaster

Milena Govich

Sofia Margarita Vergara